Quick LinksSearch all ListingsMap Tahoe PropertiesLake Tahoe ForeclosuresBank Owned Lake TahoeGlenbrook Lake Tahoe HomesTahoe Keys ListingsLake Tahoe Nevada Lakefront HomesAl Tahoe Real EstateTahoe Ski Area MapsBest Tahoe BeachesWhat To Do In Lake TahoeTahoe Winter ActivitiesREO Bank Owned Tahoe PropertyTahoe WEB CAMSTahoe Links
There is only one Lake Tahoe. A lake. A mountain. A lifestyle
This quiet luxury community on the east shore of Lake Tahoe is truly unique. It started as a lumbering settlement in the late 1800's to furnish lumber to the Comstock mines in Virginia City. Glenbrook was later known as a summer resort to the rich and famous.
- 297 Residences
- Gated entrance with seasonal guard
- Community pier, beach and boat buoys with dock valet.
- Private nine-hole golf course, tennis club and restaurant
- Community park and hiking trails
- Surrounded by over 700 acres of US Forest Service Lands
- 12.6 miles to Heavenly's boulder lodge and lift
- Includes: gated security, landscaping,road maintenance, snow removal, beach
- Included with extra fee: nine-hole golf course, clubhouse, restaurant, tennis club
- Yes there are CC&RS
Search All Lake Tahoe Distressed Listings Below: